Little kids burn so much energy that you can consider them as a different species
We found out an interesting article on energy relationship to kids age. TOP5 finadings are here. See the link to full articles in a first comment.
1. Little kids burn 50% more energy in 1 day than adults do
2. Children are more vulnerable to stunted growth and disease if they don’t get the calories they need
3. Infants between 9 and 15 months rev up their cells to burn energy faster
4. Children’s metabolic rates stay high until age 5, but the rate slowly begins to glide down until it plateaus around age 20
5. The brains of young children consume a stunning 43% of all energy used by the body
Read the full articles HERE.