ADVENTICA and National certificate
Throughout Lithuania from September 13, 2021 the National Certificate becomes mandatory for most of services. We remind you that the family amusement park ADVENTICA has the following rules:
- Admission to ADVENTICA Park is unrestricted for children under 16 years of age (no National Certificate is required)
- Children under the age of 6 can only enter the amusement park accompanied by an adult, so adults need a National Certificate in this case.
- Children over the age of 6 can be left to entertain in ADVENTICA Park with the written consent of their parents
- Please note that an National Certificate will also be required for adults accompanying children on their birthday. Of course, they may not have it, but then the hosts of the celebration will have to meet the guests - children and be with them, and we will not be able to let the adult escorts into the park. Sorry, but such requirements.
- The National Certificate is mandatory for all adults. Children under the age of 16 are not subject to the National Certificate requirements. National Certificate will be done by the shopping mall Ozas at the main entrances. If you have an National Certificate or other suitable document (see below), you will very welcome to the ADVENTICA family theme park after passing the check.
In case you do not have a passport, but want to leave a child over 6 years old to have fun in ADVENTICA park, or if you have brought another child to the birthday party as a guest, we will meet you at a separate registration desk on the -1B floor. Once the necessary documents have been arranged, the child can be admitted.
Pursuant to the resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, visitors to the ADVENTICA family amusement park must present one of the following documents:
- National Certificate
- European Union vaccination certificate
- an extract from the E-health portal confirming the fact of vaccination
- certificate if you have a history of COVID-19 and no more than 210 days have elapsed since the onset of the disease.
- a certificate of a positive COVID-19 antibody test no more than 60 days after the date of their approval
- a negative SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result valid for 48 h. from the moment of sampling.